1. Collection of personal data
The School collects personal information of its members, teachers, employees, suppliers and visitors to our web site, in particular:
– first name, last name, date of birth, tax code, address of residence and e-mail address, telephone number, profession, education, course, a musical instrument played, any illness or allergies;
– information related to financial transactions, such as the mode of payment;
– data relating to navigation on the website, such as the IP address, the type of browser used, the duration of the visit, the pages you visit.
2. The use of personal data
The School uses personal data collected for the following purposes:
– to provide the educational services and administrative of the School;
– manage financial transactions;
– contact members, teachers, co-workers, suppliers, and visitors to the web site for communications relating to the services of the School;
– continuously improve the quality of services offered by the School;
– respond to inquiries from interested parties.
3. Sharing of personal data
The personal data collected by the School will not be shared with third parties, except service providers who support the School in the management of educational services and administrative expenses. These service providers are obliged to comply with our standards of privacy and security of your data and use the data collected only for the purposes provided.
4. Retention of personal data
The personal data collected by the School are kept for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, as provided by applicable law. In particular, the personal data relating to subscribers are kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, for the time required to fulfill legal obligations.
5. Security of personal data
The School is committed to protect the personal data that is collected and to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The School adopts technical security measures and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration.
6. Rights of the interested parties
The interested parties have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit or oppose the use of their personal data. Interested parties also have the right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data at any time. These rights can be exercised by contacting the School at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: may 18, 2023.